Chocolates are the finest piece of taste and luxury that one can gulp with their eyes closed. Its inflated demand among chocolate lovers can perceive the popularity of chocolates. It has occupied a separate place in the hearts of many from toddlers to elders. Chocolates, when consumed in any form, have numerous health benefits which come with luscious taste.
Dark chocolate on the other hand has an exotic taste along with major health benefits. Besides its flavour, it works as an excellent fat burner, helps to protect your heart and helps to fight depression and mental illness. Getting the right dark chocolate that compliments your taste buds is a tedious task. This is exactly where our buying guide comes into play.
Top 10 Dark Chocolates In India
Here is our list of the top 10 dark chocolates in India that you can currently buy from the Internet. So, without wasting any further time, let’s just dive into it:
1) Cadbury Bournville Dark Chocolate Bar with Raisin and Nuts
This vegetarian product of Cadbury comes with the exact flavour of sweet and distinctive taste of cocoa in it. It has a smooth, creamy texture with 50 % cocoa and goodness of dark premium chocolate. This has the brain-boosting capacity and increasing blood flowing property. Its premium blend of taste and aroma can end your day with a perfect note and make you feel more relaxed with a fresh mind. This is a perfect choice for all the health-conscious people to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Reliable and tasty product by Cadbury
- No compromise with the quality and taste of the bar
- Perfect dark chocolate with goodness of dry fruits
- Should not be consumed in a single day
2) Chocholik Belgium Chocolate Bar
This product deserves to be second on the list and has four unique flavours of dark chocolates. This has an exotic flavour of 70% cocoa in it. It comes with the refreshing taste of hazelnut and a perfect blending of cocoa beans and premium refined chocolate. The brilliant tasting blend of butter and cocoa works wonders in this bar.
- Perfect choice for the intense dark chocolate
- Comes with melt-proof packaging
- Perfect taste and texture with the goodness of hazelnut
- Maybe a bit pricey for some people
3) Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate
It is one of the most reputed brands of all when it comes to chocolates. People from all over India love the chocolates from Hershey’s, and now it is the biggest manufacturer of chocolates. This dark chocolate for Hershey’s is made with a special sweet flavour to enhance the taste. It has 45 % cocoa which is helpful for your health. This company never compromises with the quality and taste of the product.
- Its exact portion of cocoa helps in your goals and protect your heart
- It has a unique and special after taste
- It’s a great packaging
- May prove little pricey than other brands
4) Darkins 55% Dark Chocolate Bar
It’s a premium quality dark chocolate that has Indian origin and helps to promote healthy living. This dark chocolate has a unique taste as this is handpicked prepared without using any additives and preservatives. This chocolate is a great choice among the vegan community and also serves a gluten-free bar. This chocolate has 65% cocoa in it and a mild sweet taste. This brand serves chocolate of premium texture for a great dessert.
- This has no artificial flavours, no preservative and a vegan product
- Brilliant and perfect crackle and a fancy packaging
- Made with handpicked beans for its intense flavour
- Should be consumed in batches
5) Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate
This is another premium packet of dark chocolate which promises to provide an enhancing taste and great quality. This bar has 70% cocoa in it, which is helpful for better brain performance and has a soothing sense of relaxation. It has a smooth texture and a gourmet taste which proves to be an excellent point to buy it. This is quality dark chocolate with some vegetarian ingredients in it and often comes with a great deal.
- It has several benefits with the fat burning ability
- It also comes at affordable price
- A great choice for vegetarians
- May have some minute bitter taste
6) Toblerone Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat
This is an excellent combination of dark chocolate with almond and honey. This chocolate comes with a famous distinctive triangular shape making it attractive and presentable. You can discover the intense flavour of swiss milk which helps to balance the taste and provide a sweeter side. The company tries to provide a unique taste with an economical price with no complaints from customers. It also has some different taste from other dark chocolates.
- It is a consumer-oriented product
- Offers great value at this price point
- Comes with smooth and creamy texture making it perfect for a satisfying bite
- It is a non-vegetarian product
7) Nestle KitKat Dark Special Edition
Millions love this chocolate in India as it comes with cocoa mass, wheat flour and perfect quantity of sugar. This has created a craze among dark chocolate lovers which proves to be healthy for better heart and mind functions. It is smacked with nut and dry fruits and a unique nutty taste. Nestle tries to focus on consumer satisfaction and provide a quality product.
- Currency in taste
- Meant for vegetarians
- Trustworthy and premium quality
- May have some bitter taste
8) BOGATCHI Premium 99% Dark Chocolate
It is a pack of handcrafted real chocolate that is made from real cocoa from Africa. It has a high potency of cocoa and may taste bitter to some consumers. It is a vegetarian product which comes with its numerous benefits and made gluten-free. The packaging is unique and comes in an icebox.
- The price offered is reasonable for the irresistible taste.
- This is real 99% cocoa
- Packaging is interesting
- Bitter in taste
9) Amul 55% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bar
Amul is one of the renowned brands in India and promised to provide a perfect blend of 55% cocoa and creamy milk. It has a delicate buttery taste which melts in your mouth. It serves as the powerhouse of antioxidants.
- It comes at a reasonable price
- Has exciting packaging
- Made from finest cocoa beans
- Should be consumed in batches
10) Ambriona Daarzel Chocolate
This has a unique taste of sea salt and almonds. This has a separate fanbase for its crunchy outer covering. It comes with 45% sweet cocoa in it. This has no artificial preservative and has a rich source of antioxidants and dry fruits. It has all the qualities for premium chocolate.
- Contains a perfect quantity of cocoa
- Comes in exciting packages
- Have an aftertaste
Buying Guide For Dark Chocolates In India
Dark chocolate is incredibly healthy and comes with bundles of health benefit factors therefore several companies are there to fool you. Among the various brands that are present in Indian markets, one should be concerned about the raw material, external additives and sugar concentration. when it comes to buying dark chocolates, there are mainly two factors that comes into consideration:
- Personal preference
Dark chocolates often come with a variety of flavours like orange, caramel and strawberry flavoured. Most of the people like it flavored while some of them prefer it having raw. before buying you should check the flavors added to it and ingredient composition.
Price of a product also plays an important role while buying dark chocolates. You may find a wide fluctuation in price from different brands offering the same composition. Mainly the cost depends on the ingredients present in it. Generally, the brands with less cocoa offer lower prices, on the contrary the higher concentration comes with a greater price tag. So, besides checking the ingredients list, always check the price of the chocolate you are buying.
So, with all the above-mentioned top dark chocolates, we believe that you will find the one that truly resonates to your heart. All there is left for you to do, grab the one and start enjoying every single bite of it.