Running outside can be a drag! Exercising outdoors has been the trend, but slowly cross trainers have taken over. With in-built and customizable workout routines, elliptical trainers have made exercising easier for everyone. You can work out in the comfort of your home and keep count of your calories along with the option to monitor your heart. Elliptical cross trainers are designed in all kinds to target different body needs. Given below is a list of the top 10 best elliptical cross trainer brands in India:
Top 10 Best Elliptical Cross Trainer Brands in India
The CE03 ADVANCE SMART SERIES by Cockatoo is a heavy-duty elliptical cross trainer made with steel. This sturdy model by Cockatoo is designed to support 120 kgs of weight. It also comes with magnetic resistance of 8 levels and a magnetic mechanism, which lets you work out smoothly. It elevates the pressure on ankle and knee joints. The CE303 ADVANCE offers ergonomic handles to the user that decreases the pressure on the wrist joint even during long workout sessions.
- Foot movement made smooth
- Provides workout for the whole body
- Steel frame to support a maximum of 120 kgs bodyweight
- Accommodates height of 160 cm to 195 cm.
- Can make noises at times
- Certain readings can be inaccurate
This all-in-one elliptical cross trainer by Ironbody comes with a bike and back support seat. It is one of the best elliptical cross trainers for home use. It has an air flywheel along with belt resistance. This elliptical cross trainer has four handles and has an option for heartbeat monitoring. It is a complete machine for the body supporting running, pedaling, and cycling.
- Supports complete workout
- Has multiple adjustments
- Can be accommodated at home
- A bit costly
The Reach Air Bike Exercise Cycle comes with moving handles and provides the user with an adjustable multi-cushioned seat. It is a safe stationary bike that comes with an option for a dual workout. One can specifically use this reach elliptical cross trainer for your lower body along with your complete body workout. The pedals on this air bike have straps that ensure safety and ease.
- Has an LCD monitor
- Vertical seat adjustment
- Can accommodate up to 100 kgs of body weight
- Does not have anti-shake resistance
- No wheels for movement
The OB 329 by Kamachi is an elliptical orbitrack bike that has a display of a single window. The window shows the time, speed, and distance along with the calorie count. Along with the durable body frame, it has sturdy steel wheels that can tolerate levels of tension during workout sessions. It is a multifunction cross trainer allowing you to pedal, step, run, bike, and row.
- Easy to install and assemble
- Perfect for home use
- Clear and user-friendly manual
- The seat is small without any back support
The Orbitrack 1350 by IRIS is a non-motorized exercise cycle for body gym. It has ergonomic handles with padded grips and a knob for manual tension adjustment. The adjustable seat and manual resistance control make it one of the best elliptical trainer in India for home. This provides joint mobility to keep your knees, hips, and ankles from being affected negatively.
- Can accommodate up to 130 kgs of body weight
- Supports arms exercise
- Adjustable seat
- Can be a bit costly
The mini elliptical pedal stepper by Cockatoo comes with a display screen and a low-impact design that protects your back, ankles, knees, and hips. It is made completely of steel and is sturdy.
- Non- slip pedals
- Compact and lightweight
- Electronic display monitor for keeping track
- Needs assembling
The Monex Body Gym 4 in 1 exercise bike is a dual-action Orbitrack cycle allowing one to go for upper and lower body workout along with standing rowing. It offers a turn and burns resistance. This elliptical eases the stress on your joints. The pedals are large to prevent slipping of the foot. It gives a complete body workout targeting arms, abdomen, shoulders, chest.
- Easy assembling
- Dual-action workout
- Compact size for the smallest spaces
- Wheels for easy gliding
- Can be costly for some
- Needs assembling by the user
The Xterra FS3.5 Steel Elliptical Cross Trainer has an LCD monitor display measuring 5” x 2.5,” which helps you track your progress. It displays the times, speed, distance, number of calories burnt, pulse rate. It comes with resistance on 24 levels. This elliptical cross trainer comes with a belt drive system giving you a noiseless and smooth workout.
- Has an in-built MP3 speaker.
- In-built 24 programs of workout
- A stride length of 17” to ensure comfort
- Very costly compared to others
The Lifelong LLF54 Fit Pro is a stationary exercise belt bike specifically designed for weight loss at your home itself. It comes with a display monitor and resistance control. It comes with an adjustable seat and foot strap to make workouts better. You can track your RPM, speed, time, distance, and calories you burnt with the display monitor.
- Keeps track of time, RPM, calories.
- Foam grip handle for a stress-free workout
- The tension knob is adjustable
- Provides free installation
- Not portable
10) Gymally NB-OR4
The NB-OR4 by Gymally is an elliptical trainer that comes with a workout computer and an adjustable strap. The large pedals provided help in avoiding foot slippage. It is a compact trainer suitable to fit in apartments. This dual-action elliptical trainer allows a full upper and lower body workout. It has an easy dial tension adjustment along with an LCD display to keep track of your calories, speed, and elapsed time.
- 4 in 1 combination for a complete workout
- Comes with wheels for easy movement
- No warranty
Benefits of Using an Elliptical Machine
- Improves your stamina and capability to perform cardio– Cardio workout routines have proved to be beneficial when it comes to keeping your lungs and your heart healthy. Moreover, while following a cardio routine, the lungs and heart muscles are likely to take up huge amounts of oxygen and blood. So, training on an elliptical cross trainer will not only build up your stamina but also increase your capability to follow a cardio workout routine.
- Helps in lowering the pressure and stress put on the joints– Prolonged running and walking are likely to give you injuries and put pressure on the joints. However, joint aches should not be the reason one is unable to keep their hearts healthy. Your hips, knees, ankles, and different joints in your body tend to wear down when running for a long time or training on an elliptical cross-trainer. Elliptical trainers provide the user with options of high and low impact workout routines.
- Workout for the lower body along with the upper body– Elliptical cross trainers are not limited to certain body parts. You can train your lower and upper body on an elliptical. The target muscles for an elliptical is quads, hamstrings, glutes, core muscles, chest, triceps, and biceps.
- Tons of available workout routines– Many elliptical cross trainers available in the market come with workout routines that are pre-programmed for the user. You can also customize the workout you want to follow.
Benefits of Including a Cardio Routine
- The overall health of your heart gets better with intense cardio sessions
- The density of your bones increases making them stronger
- When you follow a cardio workout routine, you see changes in your body which can boost your confidence
Buying Guide for Elliptical Cross Trainers
- Stride length– People with different heights need different stride lengths. It is advisable to take a note of your height and buy a cross-trainer accordingly.
- Resistance Levels– The elliptical cross trainers available have a range of resistance levels. Higher the resistance levels, more the percentage of fat you burn. However, a resistance level too high can put you in a position to get injured.
- Budget– The price of an elliptical cross trainer is directly proportional to its features. It can cost in lakhs, given the additional features. It is important to look for a particular set of features that will be enough for you. This way, you can keep a check on your budget.
- Durability– Elliptical cross trainers are costly. Always look for one that is heavy-duty and durable. Invest in trainers that have a promising life.
- Space– Elliptical trainers take up a lot of space. Consider buying a machine that is compact. A lot of times, elliptical can kill a lot of spacious apartments with a low ceiling due to its height. Check the space your room can offer and go ahead.
The given guide along with elliptical cross trainer review India will always come handy when you are in a fix about which cross trainer to purchase to keep your health in check. Bear in mind, all the products mentioned in the list are some of the best this market has to offer. So, once you get everything right, you are always good to go.