There are many pens to choose from which are out there in the market, but one should know the right ones for them. If you’re wondering for the top Parker pens, then you’re in the right place. Parker is an American company that is best known for its luxurious pens, and they’ve made many excellent pens so far. Parker has been in this business for more than 100 years, so you can imagine how good they are in their profession. Parker provides different varieties of pens, and sometimes it becomes hard to choose from, so here are the top ones and a buying guide to ease this problem.
Top 10 Parker Pens to Buy
1) Parker Aster 9000023078 Gold Trim Roller Ball Pen
Beautifully executed ball pen, which provides satisfaction to the eyes. This pen has a stunning look with a gold plated trim in a black matte finish—smooth and beautiful, a powerful combination for a pen.
- A smooth flow of ink
- elegant and eye-catching looks
- surface finish is very smooth
- Feels good when holding in hands
- The grip is slightly thicker than usual
2) Parker Vector Stainless Steel GT
Lightwight design with a touch of simplicity which gives the ultimate sophistication to this pen. This pen comes with an affordable price and a premium look in a low budget. It works pretty nicely, and the first name that comes to mind when talking about parkers. The easily available model of parkers which is both beautiful and pocket friendly. An excellent choice for a fountain lover.
- very pocket friendly
- Smooth writing
- attractive design
- Elegant look which comes from its steel body
- Slightly slippery
3) Parker 9000025744 Aster Matte GT Fountain Pen
This model of parker comes with an advanced 5th technology and a classic look, which gives it the utmost attention. It adapts to the writing angle of every writer, which gives a smooth and flawless stroke every single time. Its ink holding capacity is the most demanding feature here for a fountain pen. This pen radiances beauty and elegance in every prospect.
- It’s a perfect combination of elegance and technology
- The ink doesn’t leak from pressure, impact or temperature
- Adapts to the writer’s angle of impact while writing
- The cap prevents the ink from drying out
- Sometimes there is an issue within the piston
4) Parker Vector Mettalix Fountain Pen
It has a sophisticated look that provides a soothing appeal for the pen lover. This pen completely satisfies one who wants both looks and smoothness in pens. Good built quality is seen here, which gives a durable masterpiece for the long run. It’s feeling is slightly different than most of the Parker pens, and this pen comes in very nice colors that attract the eye from far away.
- Smooth writing
- A beautifully crafted model which makes it durable
- Eye-catching looks
- Sometimes the ink leaks out
5) Parker Classic Gold GT Ball Pen
It’s an iconic pen with a stunning and simplified look which suits everywhere, whether it’s a home, office or some other place. It’s a well built and long-lasting pen which saves money as a one-time investment. As the name suggests, it’s a real classic pen which suits in the hands of men perfectly and gives extra beauty to work desks. It is a lightweight as well as a fine point pen, which takes writing to the next level.
- Classic look with fine craftsmanship
- It’s writing exceeds to a whole new level of beauty
- Sleek and lightweight design with beautiful gold finish
- Sometimes slips from hand
6) Parker Vector Gold Trim Roller Ball Pen
This roller and ball pens suits every desk perfectly; this pen takes sophistication to the next level. It comes with a gorgeous looking body design which attracts the eye every time. This luxurious pen comes in a gold finish with a sleek design, which makes this pen so popular. Whenever you write, you can actually feel the aesthetics of the pen.
- Best for everyday writing
- Durable with perpetual beauty
- Made with accuracy for non-stop writing
- Comes in a magnificent gold finish
- A bit pricey but with value for money
7) Parker Sonnet 9000014031 Chrome Trim Fountain Pen
This model is best known for its unique look, which makes it stand out in the crowd. It has a stainless steel nib, which provides extra durability to fountain pens. It’s carefully crafted in such a way that its weight is balanced perfectly, making it easier for both left and right-hand usage. This model makes writing joyful when having it in hand, and it flows like butter on paper.
- Unique design which is very attractive to the eye
- Comes in a uniquely silky black matte lacquer color
- Nothing so far
8) Parker Vector CT Ball Pen, Stainless steel
A gorgeous looking and sturdy pen that comes in a low budget. Extremely beautiful pen that has a stainless steel body which elevates its presence a bit further. Looks good everywhere it is seen but best at office desks. Professionalism grows even further when having this in hand. It’s elegant design talks in silence, which soothes the soul. Neither less to say, there is nothing that can actually go wrong with vector series.
- Extremely smooth writing
- Elegant look which catches the eye
- Pocket friendly with an excellent craftsmanship
- Slightly thinner and slippery than usual
9) Parker Galaxy Stainless Steel Roller Ball Pen
This is a model for those who love new looks in a stainless steel body. It has a gold clip over a stainless body that elevates it’s luxurious look to a whole new level. This pen catches the eye from far away due to its sleek design and shining body. It is built with care, which can be seen from up close when holding it in hands. If you want to go for sheer aesthetics, this is just the right pen to go for.
- Luxurious look with a good built quality
- Flows like butter every time it touches the paper
- Due to its steel body, it can be slippery at times
10) Parker Fusion Full Gold Gold Trim Ball Pen
Gold is the most wonderful color, which makes everything look fabulous. This model of Parker best suits the executives who are looking for a premium accessory for their work desks. This pen is not just for show, as it flows like a charm whenever it touches the paper. High quality built material with a premium look, and excellent daily writing accessory, making it a must-have in work desks.
- Writing is extremely smooth
- Has a premium look which adds beauty to desks
- Simple Body design with a touch of gold
- A little thicker than usual to hold
Buying Guide For The Best Parker Pen
Here’s our guide to help you ease the difficulty of choosing a perfect pen for yourself. Since there is a variety of pen out there, you should keep the following factors into consideration while buying your ideal pen:
- Type of the Pen
It is very crucial to understand the type of pen you want to go for. For instance, a fountain pen uses bottled inks and has a piston mechanism that draws the ink from its nib to fill up. If you are not accustomed to using one, you can leave the category. And then there comes the ball or roller pen. It uses an oil-based or water-based ink based on the variety. But, you can always expect a smoother and much subtle line through them.
- Visual Aesthetics
After all, you are buying a Parker pen, which clearly suggests that you are on the hunt for visual appeal. So, make sure to look for the model that catches your eyes and complements your fashion statement. But, it is just an added feature worth looking for.
Last but not least, make sure to look into the price tag before buying a Parker or any other luxurious brand pen. At the end of the day, you won’t be breaking your bank to buy the pen you desire. So the price is indeed a crucial factor to consider.
Before wrapping up, it is imperative to understand that all the models of Parker pens mentioned above are some of the best this market has to offer. So, you can always go for the one that suits your preference. Once you get everything right, you are good to go.